The AirMedic Pro 6 series units provide exceptional chemical and odor filtration as well as superior particle control, but in a larger housing than the smaller AirMedic 5 series. All 6 series can be configured with a UV light. They are ideal for larger spaces and can accommodate larger filters. The Plus model and above feature a Super HEPA filter.
The filters inside can be configured to offer general, moderate, heavy or specialized filtration. You can upgrade your unit in the future by ordering different filters (smoke, heavy filtration, MCS etc.).
How do I pick an AllerAir air purifier size?
Units in the 6 series are ideal for larger sized rooms or offices. If you have smaller rooms or lighter filtration needs you can also consider units in the AirMedic 5 series. For travel or portability consider our space-saver series.
What do the product codes mean?
- Plus units feature a 3″ carbon filter
- HD units feature a 3.5″ carbon filter
- Ultra units feature a 5″ carbon filter
- MCS units are for multiple chemical sensitivities or chemical injury
- S units are designed for smoke
- VOG units are designed for volcanic smog and SO2